Planning drawings

If you are planning on extending your home you will need either a certificate of lawfulness or to submit a planning application. To do this you need a set of  drawings that illustrate to the local planning department the scope of works in terms of scale, external materials and features of the building. We carry out a site survey, compile the existing and proposed plans and elevations, complete the relevant application form and draft an accompanying letter. Following the submission, we will track the application and liaise with the planning officer during the standard 8 week planning process. (The local authorities’ fees are separate)

To begin discussing your project, please contact us on 0208 819 1482 or Email:

We look forward to hearing from you.